Each year the Montgomery County, MD Women’s Legislative Briefing unites powerful, successful women who want to stay informed and get involved with the legislative process. WBO-MC is a co-sponsor and exhibitor at the Women’s Legislative Briefing hosted by the Montgomery County Commission for Women.
The 2016 Legislative Briefing was held on Sunday, January 31, 2016
The topic was: Pioneering Justice for Women and Girls through Advocacy, Policy and Legislation
Wendy Howard, our WBO-MC liaison, participated in planning meetings and represented WBO-MC at the event.
- Montgomery County Business and Professional Women
- Montgomery Women
- Maryland Women’s Heritage Center
- League of Women Voters of Montgomery County and Maryland
- National Council of Jewish Women, Prince George’s County Commission for Women
- Women’s Suburban Democratic Club
- Women’s Law Center of Maryland