June Network Building Luncheon
June 20 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Speaker, Dana Theus
“SELF RESPECT – for Influence and Impact”
Making a difference in your business and your community means influencing others, and influence always starts with self-respect. Unfortunately, even the most externally confident among us suffer from doubts and worries that we don’t know enough, or have what it takes, for others to believe in us. While this challenge (popularized as the Imposter Syndrome) only means “you’re a normal human being” it also makes it hard to gain the confidence of prospects, customers and employees, which is exactly what you need to help your business thrive!
In this session, she will leave you with tools and insights you can put into practice the very same day, such as:
- Why Respect and Power are so often confused,
- Where self-respect comes from,
- What authentically motivating respect in others really feels like.
Tools you’ll walk away with:
- A simple tool for igniting your self-respect when it wavers,
- A simple strategy for gaining respect and engagement from others, and
- A DIY worksheet invitation (to be completed privately after the session) to unlock your deepest sources of self-respect, patience and emotional intelligence.
Dana Theus is an executive and career coach, and President and CEO of InPower Coaching. She specializes in helping you activate your highest potential. With her support, business leaders have taken powerful, high-road shortcuts to developing their authentic leadership style and discovering new levels of confidence and impact. Leveraging a 25+ year career on the front lines of business, Dana has worked for Fortune 50 companies, entrepreneurial startups, government agencies and non-profits.
11414 Rockville Pike
North Bethesda, MD 20852