Become a Member of Women Business Owners of Montgomery County
WBO-MC represents more than 100 local Montgomery County businesses at any given time. Women and men come together to network and learn useful skills and tools to grow their businesses.
Our membership calendar year runs from September 1st -- August 31st and if you join between March 1st undefined August 31st you pay ½ the full membership rate.
- Full Member (voting) $125: Actively involved in management/operation of a business and bears significant risk of loss. May be sole proprietors, partners, LLC members, officers/directors holding at least 10% of the shares issued.
- Affiliate Member (non-voting) $145: A former WBO member who is no longer a business owner but wishes to remain a member.
- Associate Member (non-voting) $145: Director/manager of a business or organization that furthers the success of women business owners.
Dues and other Contributions
- Contributions or gifts to WBO-MC are not deductible as a charitable contribution.
- Dues may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.
- Check with your accountant or the IRS to get specific information that applies to your business.
- Women Business Owners of Montgomery County is a 503(c)(6) non-profit organization in the eyes of the IRS.
To join us, fill out a Membership Application today!
Have questions about membership? Email Vicki at email@example.com.